Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc respect your privacy. We are committed to protecting the personal information that you give us. This policy tells you how we provide that protection.
You can visit Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc on the Internet without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
We do not sell, rent or loan mailing lists. We will never sell rent or loan your personal information for any purpose.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc collects personal information from you:
- when you specifically and knowingly enter your personal details on our website, or when you provide it by email, phone or in letters or documents that you send to us; and
- From our own records, such as when you purchase something from us or use our services.
(Our website also automatically logs data about your visit, such as the date, time, pages visited, previous site, browser type, etc. This is the data that is used for the operation of the Internet web server. It includes "Click-stream data", "HTTP protocol elements" and Search terms.)
Cookies are a technology that can make using websites easier by storing information about your preferences. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to an individual's computer hard drive for record keeping. Although we may assign your browser a cookie, it doesn't tell us who you are. Only you can do that. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Our website uses 'cookies" for the following purposes:
- to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- to ensure that you have properly logged in when accessing the secure parts of our website.
Use of Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- identify you and to assist you to subscribe to our services more easily;
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better, more personalised services, tailored to your requirements;
- inform you about our services and possible improvements to services that we provide to you;
- research, maintain and develop our services and business systems;
- provide you with information;
- send to you selected news, product information, and promotional material, that we believe will be of interest to you. (but only if you elect to receive it.) You can ask for this service to be discontinued at any time by phone or email.
Only Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc and its agents* use the personal information that we collect; Otherwise your personal information will NEVER be disclosed to third parties, except as follows:-
- You specifically request or authorise the disclosure; or
- It becomes necessary for the purpose of investigating suspected unlawful activity; or
- It is required or authorised by law to be disclosed to government, regulatory agencies or other organisations.
(*The term "agents" may include outsourced service providers who are involved on our behalf in the delivery of services.)
Access to and Accuracy of Information
If you would like to access the information that we hold, please write to us at the address provided under "Contact" below.
If you find that any of the information that we hold is inaccurate, you may have it corrected by writing to us at the address provided under "Contact" below.
Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc uses its best efforts and takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
Use is made of SSL encryption for transmission over the Internet. Data held on computers is protected by firewalls, and may only be accessed by authorised individuals via encrypted password protocols. Personal information on paper is kept secure against unauthorised access. Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc employees and agents are bound by contract to keep personal information confidential.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Tally Ho Fitness Group Inc
25 Larch Crescent
Mount Waverly, VIC 3149
You may contact us by e-mail at privacyfirstline.com.au
You may call us at 03 98032042. (International +613 98032042)